Thursday, April 21, 2011

Indroducing Mr. and Mrs. David Chastain IV

I have been leading up to the wedding of David and Stephanie for quite sometime in this blog with shower stories and bachelorette pictures. Finally last Saturday, April 16th, they became man and wife! These two have a special place in my heart for a few reasons. One reason is because David was literally one of my first friends in Kennesaw. After my first semester at Kennesaw started in the fall of 2004, the "Augusta girls" attended the first Wesley meeting of the new semester. There we met David, along with some other people that we remain great friends with today. It makes me really happy that we met so long ago and have remained such close friends. The next reason is because Stephanie let me live at her house for a little over a year! We met at Barbecue Street and struck up a close friendship, and then I moved into her house about 6 months after I graduated from KSU. We grew even closer being roommates and then she asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding :) The third and best reason these two lovebirds are close to my heart is because they are another manager/server relationship that blossomed at Barbecue Street and ended up in happily ever after!

The wedding was in Big Canoe, GA which is about 45-60 minutes north of Acworth, and it was a beautiful day! Luckily the horrible storms that happened the night before went away for Saturday, and the sun was shining. It was a little chilly, but no rain drops in sight! David was a sensitive and sweet groom (which is hard to imagine if you know David), and Stephanie was a stunning bride. I'll leave you with some photos from the big day. Congratulations David and Stephanie! I love you!!

-Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment