Monday, April 4, 2011

Lately

We haven't updated in a while, so I thought I'd just kind of bullet some fun things that have been going on.

  • The Destin trip with the girls for Stephanie's bachelorette party was so much fun! The weather was amazing and we were so grateful that our family friend Sally let us use her condo. It was perfect and we really just had so much fun! Stephanie was a good sport about everything and we all wished we could have stayed longer.

  • While I went to Destin, Trent went camping with Shapour and their dogs Yozh and Olive. Shapour was awesome and sent me pictures of the weekend. Seems like they had a really good time, and will be going again soon. Trent says that camping makes Yozh more manly, ha! They did tell me a story, however, when Yozh was trying to cross a river and came to a point that he did want to go any further. Trent was waiting on the other side waiting for him to man up and keep going, but Yozh just stood on his rock and whined and whined until Trent came to save him! Such a sweet baby boy!

  • The little boy that I have been babysitting for since he was about 2 months old, Wade, turned 3. He was ringbearer from our wedding, and the son of my boss when I was an intern at the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I helped out with his birthday party (which was at the Civil War & Locomotive museum in Kennesaw) and got to watch his baby sister, Bree, for a while. I love getting to know her, too, because she is the age that Wade was when I was babysitting every week. Mandy is their babysitter now and gets to see Bree all the time. They're just both the cutest kids in the world, and I'm glad that I still get to babysit them every once in a while, and I can't believe my baby Wade is 3!

  • This past weekend Kelsey and I went to Athens and met up with a bunch of friends to participate in an MS Walk. Our friend Kristen from high school was diagnosed with MS a few years ago, and this event helps raise money to cure the disease. It was great to see my friends and help out a great cause. If you'd like to donate, you can follow this link: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=9246593&pg=personal&fr_id=16359&et=c1iAbtptlBT78Au5miGV3A..&s_tafId=202114

  • We then headed to Augusta and met up with our husbands. We spent the evening at Mexican celebrating Jamie's birthday (a couple weeks early). We all laughed so much and such a fun time! Kelsey made fun of me for saying it, but this is our future! Hanging out with these three couples forever. And I can't wait! Happy early birthday Jamie! Can't wait to celebrate many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment