Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I couldn't think of any clever title for today's entry. I tried to think of something to allude to how busy the past few weeks have been...but nothing I could think of would do it justice. On top of being a full time students, a full time restaurant manager, and purchasing and working on a new home...blogging has been pushed to the back-burner. Nevertheless, much has happened and deserved to be noted.
House update:
Everything is going well. After clearing up the original miscommunication with the contractors, work has preceded quite nicely. The new hardwoods are in place and look great. I have, as of last night, finished installing all of the new ceiling fans and light fixtures. Greg and I somehow managed to squeeze the new fridge into place without destroying anything in the process. I replaced the leaking water valve for the dishwasher. The new hot water heater was installed today and seems to be working just fine. Met a new neighbor, his name is Hudd. Shapour and I have leveled and planned out nicely the first tier of the new garden...by-the-way Shapour, if you are reading this, I need to get the second one finished and get some things planted... you up for playing in the dirt again? The painters finished painting the house today. It's nice to have these things being taken care of!
Wedding update:
I believe things are right on track. But we'll have to ask Erin to get on soon to give a complete update on that.
Life update:
Life is good. Once again, it has become an extremely busy time for both Erin and I. She is trying to pull all f the loose ends together and get things ready for May 29th and I am trying to pull all of the loose ends together and finish the semester strong. Unfortunately it has kept us apart for longer than we would like, but when we both actually have a free night it makes it that much more enjoyable to be able to spend the time with each other. We are getting very excited about the wedding and getting to see some old friends that we haven't seen in a long time! To Mr. Ben Cragun, if you are reading this, thanks for the package from Gallina. I finally got it in the mail this week. I can hardly read Russian handwriting anymore, but I was just able to make out what she said. So, thanks for getting it here, even if it was 3 years late.

No comments:

Post a Comment