Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Things!

First new thing that I need to get out there is this blog design. I've probably been driving all of you crazy because I've been changing it constantly. I couldn't ever find one that I liked enough, but I think I've got it nailed down now. The current one should be around for a while because I actually like it!

Next new thing is that I joined Twitter!! I did it to follow my favorite celebrities. I know that might sound really lame, but then hey, I'm lame. It makes me feel like I'm friends with them. Ha! I really am a loser. Follow me @erinstapleton.

Okay so the REAL new thing that I wanted to write about is my new job!! For any of you that work for Innerface that may be reading this, don't worry, I'm still keeping that job. This is more of a laid back, work when I can, type of job. And I'm SUPER excited about it! So here's the deal, I am going to be an Account Executive for a photography company. They're called Sevan (pronounced 7). It's a really cool company with photographers in NY, Washington D.C., and Atlanta. They're all about creating relationships with their clients and really getting to know them. That way they can make sure to capture the unique aspects of a person, couple, or event. They like to use the term "photojournalism" because the photographers strive to tell stories with their shots. It's a really cool company with a great attitude and some amazing talent! My job as an Account Executive will be to find clients and take them along in the process of choosing the photographer, getting to know them and their personalities, and making sure they are getting everything they want out of their photos. Like I said before, I'm really excited about it! I think it'll be a great start to my dream of working with weddings. The hard part is going to be finding clients. That's part of my job. That's where all of you can help me, too!! Sevan does any type of event or portrait session you'd like photographed. If you know of anyone that is pregnant, engaged, getting engaged, having an event, is a model, or just wants anything photographed, please give them my email address: erin@sevangroup.com. I will need to do a lot of spreading the word to get the client base built up!

You can take a look at some of what they do at www.sevanphotography.com, www.sevanweddings.com, or at their blog at www.thesevanblog.com.

-Erin

1 comment:

  1. How great! Congratulations! First step on the road to working with wedding clients!

    ReplyDelete