Friday, June 18, 2010

New Look

It's Erin again. I'm sorry if you get bored with my posts, but Trent just hasn't updated in a while and I don't want you all to be bored!

So I changed the look of the blog a little bit... what do you think? I told Trent I wouldn't make it too girly. We'll see what he thinks!

I hope everyone has been doing well lately. I don't have a big topic to write about or anything and I just haven't been able to bring myself to write the Honeymoon blog. I feel like I've told the story so many times already that I can't sit down to write it, too. But I'm sure one of us will sooner or later. Kelsey and Greg have been living with us since we got married (in fact they moved in while we were on our Honeymoon). They'll be with us for about two months. I'm sure a lot of you think we are nuts to have roomates while being fresh Newlyweds. It's really no big deal, though. Nobody has really gotten in any fights yet and we don't really get in each other's way. I went from living in that big house by myself to living with 3 other people and a dog! But I enjoy the company.

Another new look I'm getting (besides this rockin new blog template) is my new iPhone 4!! I preordered it the first day you could and cannot WAIT for it get here! I just spent the last 45 minutes of my lunch break searching for a new cover for it! Ugh, I just can hardly contain my excitement! My original iPhone that I've had now for 2-1/2 years is done with me. It keeps crapping out on me one way or another. It knows I am replacing it and is getting back at me. A few pieces fell off recently, it gets stuck on certain screens, it goes REALLY slow now, and the battery has just decided to go super fast over the last week and die on me while I'm driving in the rainstorms we keep having every evening. Oh well... only 6 more days until the new one! Someone let me know if they find a good cover for the new phone!

I want to make a quick shout out to Miss Cecelia Bree Benich who was born yesterday! I can't wait to meet you Bree! If you're anywhere near as fun and cute as your brother (which I know you will be), we'll be best friends :)

That's all for now... have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment