Monday, July 11, 2011

Stella Harper Events

So if you have Facebook (which you probably do, or you wouldn't know to come read the blog), I have a new (additional) job! I'm really excited about it, and I just thought I'd share a bit about it.

So if you know me very well, you know that over the past few years I have wanted to become an event planner and have taken different steps to try to reach that goal. It's a pretty hard industry to get into full time without many years of experience. I do have some experience, just not many years.

So through a friend of mine (shout out to Ashlyn), I got in contact with Emily Smalling, owner of Stella Harper Events. She has been in business for a few years and has done some really amazing events! She took some time off to have her twin girls (Stella and Harper) and is ready to build her business back up. She graciously hired me and Ashley Croxton to help her as coordinators. I cannot tell you how excited I am for this opportunity.

Stella Harper specializes in weddings, but can also do any type of event. We can do as much of the planning/coordinating or as little as you need. Check out the website if you're looking to have an event, and need some help! www.stellaharperevents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment