Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Man of My Dreams

Yes, on Friday January 28th, it was Lance Bass' birthday! hahahaha j/k, he is no longer the man of my dreams. BUT if you would have asked me about 10 years ago, that's what I would have said. It was, however, Joey Fatone's birthday on Friday (to keep the 'N Sync thing going here). But I was referring of course to Trent as the man of my dreams. He turned 25 on Friday and is now officially old :)

Just wanted to tell the whole cyber world that I feel so lucky that Trent was brought into this world 25 years ago at a whopping 9 lbs 8 oz. He is the most amazing gift in my life and January 28th is a wonderful day to celebrate! Thank you God for bringing him into the world and then into my life!

Another birthday shoutout for the 28th goes to a new beautiful baby girl, Josephine Adair Shanken. Our great friends Emily and Justin Shanken welcomed Josephine into the world on January 28, 2011. She is so precious and we can't wait to watch her grow up! Trent is happy to share this birthday will this little angel!

I'll leave with you some pictures of beautiful Joesphine, and some of baby Trent.






1 comment: